Global Sources Online Show
Terms & Conditions
The Global Sources Online Show is a service organized and provided by Event Marketing Services Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”), a company incorporated in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and a subsidiary of Global Sources Ltd. (Global Sources Ltd. and its subsidiaries, including the Organizer, being hereinafter referred to as the “Global Sources Group”).
Any and all access to and use of the Global Sources Online Show are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein (“Terms & Conditions”).
The Organizer (and/or other relevant members of the Global Sources Group, as the case may be) may amend or update these Terms & Conditions at any time without any notice to you, by posting the amended or updated version thereof on this webpage. Such amended or updated version shall automatically be effective upon its posting on this webpage and you are deemed to be aware of and to be bound by any changes to these Terms & Conditions upon the posting thereof on this webpage. The right of the Organizer (and/or other relevant members of the Global Sources Group, as the case may be) to amend or update these Terms & Conditions in the manner aforesaid may be exercised without your consent or the consent of any other person or entity. If you do not accept any such amendments or updates, you must stop accessing and using the Global Sources Online Show.
- As a condition to participate in the Global Sources Online Show, you agree to provide the information requested in the registration form to the Organizer and/or other members of the Global Sources Group and to verify your account details when so requested by the Organizer and/or other members of the Global Sources Group.
- By submitting your registration form, you hereby agree for the Global Sources Group to:
(a) use your information contained therein for the purposes of supplementing and/or updating its database;
(b) share your following information with online exhibitors when you perform any Relevant Interaction (as defined below) with such online exhibitors: your company name, your personal name and title and your e-mail address; and/or
For the purposes hereof, “Relevant Interaction” means performing any of the following through the Global Sources Online Show service (and/or the Global Sources Online website): requesting a meeting; raising a request for quotation (RFQ); sending a request for information (RFI); selecting “follow”; and/or viewing a broadcast or downloading the content of an online exhibitor.
- Any comment, feedback and/or conversation with exhibitors (including text, links, graphics, photos, videos, or other materials) (collectively, “Content”) from you in or through the Global Sources Online Show service (and/or the Global Sources Online website) are entirely voluntary, and you agree that the Global Sources Group may use the Content without compensation or obligation to you. To the extent where relevant and applicable, you represent and warrant that you have all rights, power and authority necessary to use (and to allow the Global Sources Group to use), post and/or share the Content.
- The Organizer reserves the right to reject or disqualify any guest from participating in the Global Sources Online Show without any liability, for any or no cause or reason whatsoever.
- Neither the Organizer nor any other Global Sources Group member shall be liable for any Force Majeure Event (as defined below), including (without limitation) for any delay or failure in receiving any e-mail or registration or any damage to your computer resulting therefrom or caused thereby.
For the purposes hereof, “Force Majeure Event” means any cause or event beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer and/or other relevant Global Sources Group member (as the case may be), including but not limited to: any act of God; fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, storm or other disaster; strikes or labour disputes; disease outbreaks or epidemics; quarantine or travel restrictions; any act of a governmental, civil or military authority; embargoes; war, riots or civil commotion; shortage of suppliers or materials; computer server failures or any problems related to such failures; any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers or computer equipment; any software failure; any technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or any website; or any combination of any of the foregoing.
- The Organizer reserves the right to alter in character or reduce in scale any Global Sources Online Show, or to split any Global Sources Online Show into one or more events, or to combine or merge any Global Sources Online Show with one or more other online events, or to shorten or extend the duration of any Global Sources Online Show, or to reschedule any Global Sources Online Show, for any or no cause or reason whatsoever, without any liability.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to the interpretation of the Organizer, which shall be final and conclusive.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed in all respects by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”); and you hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of HKSAR and/or such other courts of competent jurisdiction as the Organizer and/or other relevant members of the Global Sources Group may in their absolute discretion deem fit.